Monday, May 18, 2009

surprises

..............................................................................................................
*yummy lunch surprise my husband brought home! spicy tuna sushi in a really cute box! he said he knew i would like that part the best!*
well as many have probably heard we had a little shankin' down here in the los angeles area! last night we experienced our first ever [hopefully but not likely the last] southern california earthquake. took me by surprise and wasn't even sure what was happening until it was all over! i read a few articles saying it was the biggest this year. all is still well around here but my senses are heightened now!
..............................................................................................................

2 comments:

ashleighskitchen said...

Definitely a CUTE box!!! I would have loved that part the best too! :)

Mom said...

Sushi, I know you love it. Glad the shaking is over for a while