Tuesday, May 19, 2009

some wonderful things...

.........................................................
i don't tend to showcase fashion & accessories from other places on here. not that there is anything wrong with that but i tend to get lost in my own creating most times. but i definitely found something to gush about yesterday. i was browsing the accessories at anthropologie[a.k.a the best stuff on earth] and found this! there is something so simple and sweet about this and is quite possible the cutest thing i've ever seen.
well as there is no budget for this lovely at this time i decided [with all due design respect to anthropologie] to make myself a little version here at home; just for myself until i can have the real one. i was so taken by their vintage ribbon and the one sweet pleat. the feelings of "why didn't i think of that" and "oh i really want that" all at once! 
it may be a good idea to not browse this shop late at night when you're weak!!!
*here are a few more of my favorites from a.
so stay tuned for my own sweet little pouch!
.........................................................

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'll be staying tuned, I agree with you these are awesome. I will have to check out the other things when I have more internet time.